Since release the game has been updated several times, but this 1.4.1 release is more important than ever. Here is a list of added features since the release of the game.
· 8 new multiplayer maps and all multiplayer maps now have victory locations and objectives.
· 2 new Single player survival maps
· 6 new units
o British Paras
o Greyhound (created by Tim Catherall)
o 37mm Stielgranate
· User Content tools
o Now allows user created maps to be downloaded inside the game interface.
o Currently available for download : 2 multiplayer maps and 4 single player campaigns. More content added all the time.
o Extended the scenario editor tools to allow automatic edging of water
o Integrated Victory Points placement in to the scenario editor
· 2 new skirmish maps & support for user created skirmish maps.
· Added an “Easy Mode” to help players who are getting stuck at key points in missions.
· Revised and improved unit stats to make the combat model more realistic.
· Numerous gameplay tweaks and bug fixes.
The update is available from within the game launcher.