Today is the culmination of nearly three months of constant refinements. The v1.03 update brings massive speed and stability improvements to an already rock-solid game and provides loads of new content in direct response to player feedback and requests. Brand new features enhance the level of realism of this advanced simulation and plenty of new weapons and platforms have been added to the giant database of the game.
Here’s a selection of the major improvements:
· Soaring game speed with the new no-pulse (aka "Turbo mode") map option.
· Ironclad stability with hundreds of crash/bug/logic-flaw fixes.
· Further realism features like realistic loadout drag & weight effect on fuel consumption ("Christmas tree" loadouts now have a price), enhanced weather effects and refined air-ops AI options.
· Countless database & installation additions - from WW2-era IJN aircraft and hypothetical Cold War units & weapons like the Yak-141, Ulyanovsk CVN, F-23 ATF, A-12 Avenger II, Super Tomcat 21 and "son of Phoenix" AIM-152 AAAM all the way to ultra-modern hardware like the MOP super bunker-buster, Club-K container-launched cruise missile, the UK's Type-26 frigate, Russian Vityaz and Morfey SAMs and Chinese burgeoning air and naval forces.
· Dozens of new community scenarios enhanced by the new features
Click here for the full changelog.
Click here to download the patch.
In addition to these gameplay improvements, the v1.03 update introduces dozens of new community scenarios with high replay value. For a full list of new scenario, check out the list here.
Get more information on Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations from its official product page.